Village Health Haiti (CHE)
Village Health Haiti was started with the vision of improving the overall health of Haitians through education and evangelism. It is based on the belief that health has four foundational elements. To achieve optimum health one must be healthy physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually. We strive to address all of these areas in the daily life of the village. We use a method called Community Health Evangelism to implement change for improved health. Through a structured form of accountability we train village leaders who train their own people in the methods of holistic health.
What is Community Health Evangelism (CHE)?
- Development- water purification, sanitation, nutrition
- Giving the people of Haiti the problem solving skills and knowledge needed to help themselves
- Each village chooses a committee that is responsible for direction of the program
- Every family is given the opportunity to hear the lesson so the whole village is changed
- Since 2010 over 1,500 people have come to Christ due to classes and receive on-going discipleship training each month
Click here to read a story about a life changed through Village Health Haiti.
For just $50, the CHE team can provide:
- Materials and training to build an outhouse
- A Creole Health Book covering Haiti’s specific health issues
- Teaching in health, hygiene, and spiritual needs.
Village Health Haiti was just featured in the latest newsletter for Global Partners Health Network. Find the article here.
Click HERE to support Village Health Haiti
Fund #: WM06-1337