Creole Health Book
Haitians need simple and practical health, agricultural and spiritual advice to help improve their lives and reach out to others with the love of God. By developing and providing books in Creole, many Haitian lives can be impacted by improving their understanding of nutrition, health and agriculture, resulting in positive change for them and their families.
What does the book include?
- Plan of Salvation and verses concerning health
- Emergency care and simple home remedies
- How to care for a sick person and prevention of certain injuries and illnesses
- Healthy habits- nutrition, clean water, exercise
- Serious signs and symptoms listed for life threatening diseases so that immediate care can be sought for malaria, typhoid, cholera or pregnancy complications
Click HERE to support the Creole Health Book
Fund #: WM06-1374
Project will fund the development, printing or reprinting, shipping and custom costs of health/agricultural educational books in Haitian Creole. Books can be purchased after print for $1 each.